The oxyGEN scholarship program celebrates our commitment to growth through the pursuit of higher education. Our scholarship recognizes student's ability to demonstrate critical and creative thinking by effectively communicating the importance of a STEM topic of their choice and their ability to make an impact in the field or in their community.
To be eligible for consideration for the oxyGEN scholarship applicants must:
- Demonstrate a passion for a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math) topic, but they are NOT required to be pursuing a degree in a STEM field
- Enroll in an accredited 2- or 4-year undergraduate program within the U.S. for the 2020-2021 school year
- Complete the scholarship application by March 02, 11:59 pm ET. This deadline will not be extended, incomplete applications will not be considered
Applicants who meet all criteria, including AT&T employees and their families are encouraged to apply!
Still have question? Learn more about eligibility by checking our FAQs.
Announcing Recipients & Distributing Funds
- Applicants will receive an email by April 30 to let them know if they are a 2020 Scholarship Recipient
- The minimum scholarship amount awarded is $1000
- Scholarship fund will be paid directly to the college or university. Scholarship recipients will be asked to provide their student identification number and the address to their school's Bursar office
Still have questions? Please email us at email@example.com
oxyGEN was founded to bridge the gap between new and experienced professionals by creating meaningful opportunity for growth and development. We play an active role in the community by engaging our members with other non-profits and through the oxyGEN scholarship program.