Congratulations to oxyGEN’s 2017 Scholarship recipients! Please click here to learn more about the recipients from across the country.
To encourage and promote incoming college students interested in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) field by providing a one-time monetary scholarship to the applicants who appropriately meet the criteria below and as selected by the designated oxyGEN scholarship committee. All applicants who meet the criteria and deadline will be considered, regardless of major or area of study. The number and value of scholarships awarded each year will vary based on the number of quality applicants received and the funds available.
- DEADLINE for scholarship applications is February 28th, 2018 11:59 pm ET. This deadline will not be extended.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Recipients will be notified by April 16th.
- If you have any questions about the application, please email email@example.com.
oxyGEN Local Scholarships
In addition to the National Scholarship, applicants may be eligible for local scholarships based on home address. Applicants will automatically be entered for any local scholarships they are eligible for based on zip code. Local oxyGEN scholarships are available in:
- Austin/San Antonio
- Bay Area
- Greater LA
- New Jersey
- New York City
- St. Louis
2018 Scholarship Criteria
- Applicants are eligible regardless of major or area of study.
- Applicants who meet all criteria, including AT&T employees and their family, are eligible to apply.
- Applicant must enroll in an accredited (2-year or 4-year) undergraduate program within the U.S. for the 2018-2019 year.
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
oxyGEN was created for the purpose of encouraging understanding and acceptance of generational differences within AT&T while facilitating personal and professional growth of AT&T’s employees. oxyGEN will also assist public and community organizations designed to support the growth and development of young people; as well as those that support the vitality and independence of older adults. oxyGEN will engage in activities that support these causes and share these opportunities with AT&T employees as volunteer opportunities.