The 2019 oxyGEN Scholarship Program is committed to making a meaningful impact in the lives of undergraduate students interested in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) by providing a onetime monetary scholarship.
To be eligible for consideration applicants MUST:
- Demonstrate an interest in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) topic. Applicants are eligible regardless of area of study. (You do not need to be pursuing a STEM field).
- Enroll in an accredited (2-year or 4-year) undergraduate program within the U.S. for the 2019-2020 year.
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Submit completed scholarship application by March 31th, 2019, 11:59 pm ET. This deadline will not be extended. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Recipient Notification and Fund Distribution
- Scholarship recipients will be notified by May 13, 2019.
- The minimum scholarship amount to be awarded is $1000.
- Scholarship funds will be paid directly to the student's institution, upon evidence of registration in classes. This includes student identification number and the correct address of the school's Bursar's Office.
oxyGEN Local Scholarships
Applicants eligible for local scholarship will automatically be considered based on home address zip code in addition to National Scholarship.
If you have any questions about the application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
oxyGEN was created to encourage understanding and acceptance of generational differences within AT&T and to facilitate personal and professional growth for AT&T’s employees. oxyGEN assists public and community organizations that support the growth and development of young people; as well as those that support the vitality and independence of older adults. oxyGEN engages in activities that support these causes and shares these volunteer opportunities with AT&T employees.